It is said that “clothes make the man,” but before you go out and shop for your Writer Dad, study the threads worn by the writers of the best TV show ever made.
The writers room of Breaking Bad.
Clearly, the $200 Prada tie isn’t going to help Dad write a great show. Consider shelving the whole haberdashery idea in favor of the tools for success seen in this photo:
- Generic hand sanitizer
- Plain white index cards
- Tissues, square box only
- Comfortable shoes for resting on table
- Staring contest, where Dad is not allowed to smile for the entire day. (Top pick! Huge development deal ahead!)
Happy Father’s Day from THE WAY WE WORK!
Show Dad you care after all. Pre-orders are now available:
- Indie Bound: http://bit.ly/IndieBoundTWWW
- Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/BNTWWW
- Amazon: http://bit.ly/FerberTWWW